WATCH: Maja, Paulo Avelino get drunk in 'I'm Drunk, I Love You'

Jan 15, 2017
watch im drunk i love you

TBA has released a new full trailer for their latest film 'I'm Drunk, I Love You' which is set to pair stars Maja Salvador and Paulo Avelino.



The trailer is different from the version attached to the Metro Manila Film Festival 2016 entries in their theatrical run, with new footage that includes more romantic scenes between Salvador and Avelino.

I’m Drunk, I Love You” is directed by JP Habac with a screenplay co-written with Giancarlo Abrahan. The film explores the story of two college best friends who go on one last road trip to settle how they really feel for each other.

It also stars Dominic Roco, Jasmine Curtis Smith, Jim Paredes and Irma Adlawan.

“I’m Drunk, I Love You” is produced by TBA (Tuko Films, Buchi Boy Entertainment, Artikulo Uno Productions). It opens in theaters on February 15.



Geek out by following The Film Geek Guy:

Facebook: The FILM GEEK GUY
Twitter: @matthew_escosia
Instagram: matthewescosia

Comments

Related Posts

{{posts[0].title}}

{{posts[0].date}} {{posts[0].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[1].title}}

{{posts[1].date}} {{posts[1].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[2].title}}

{{posts[2].date}} {{posts[2].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[3].title}}

{{posts[3].date}} {{posts[3].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}