Bryan Cranston might join 'Better Call Saul' season 3

Jul 26, 2016
better call saul walter white

Bryan Cranston has been tapped to join the third season of Better Call Saul.

His involvement will not be an appearance of his famed character Walter White from the show's prequel show 'Breaking Bad', but a directing gig offered to him by Vince Gilligan.

Cranston said: 
I have an opportunity to direct an episode of Saul and I'm debating whether I want to or not because I'm a fan of the show, and in order to direct I need to know what no fan knows. I need to go back and they'll tell me what's going to happen leading up to the episode and there's a part of me that says, 'That would kind of kill it for me as a fan to peek behind the curtain.'
Better Call Saul season three premieres this 2017!








Geek out by following The Film Geek Guy:

Facebook: The FILM GEEK GUY
Twitter: @matthew_escosia
Instagram: matthewescosia

Comments

  1. @NewzProducer #DerikLattig says love his honesty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryan Cranston is awesome. He is so natural and down-to-earth, I love it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts

{{posts[0].title}}

{{posts[0].date}} {{posts[0].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[1].title}}

{{posts[1].date}} {{posts[1].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[2].title}}

{{posts[2].date}} {{posts[2].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[3].title}}

{{posts[3].date}} {{posts[3].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}