'Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens' Trailer: Let's Talk About It!

Nov 28, 2014
It is finally out! Our first peek at the highly anticipated sequel 'Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens' is now officially up, and currently taking the internet by hurricane. If you haven't seen the teaser trailer, watch it right here:
Holy crap! After days of waiting, by the way it's 1 in the evening (Philippine time) and drank three cups of coffee to stay sharp and share this awesome stuff to you guys. This franchise meant a lot to me. I grew up with it, my Dad introduce me to this universe during my childhood (Can't wait to show him the trailer this morning..), and just to see this film actually happening, and now we got this fantastic trailer, I just can't help but to smile all throughout this thing.
Okay, where do I even begin?! So the trailer starts out on this beautiful shot of Tattoine with a narration (I assume it's Benedict Cumberbatch. Remember when he's reported to invade the set months ago?): "There's have been an awakening. Have you felt it?" Then pops out sweaty John Boyega in a stormtrooper outfit. It is very reminiscent in a scene at Episode IV wherein Han Solo and team sports a stormtrooper suit; and looks like they doing something like that for this film.
We also get a shot of Daisy Ridley, and the always fascinating Oscar Isaac in an X-wing. And holy s**t AMAZEBALLS, what's with that droid? That thing looked adorable though i'm longing to see C-3PO and R2D2 once again here.
The film's villain, obviously that's Adam Driver (I could be wrong, but would it be awesome if that's Andy Serkis or Domnhall Gleeson?) inside the hood, and my goodness THAT LIGHTSABER! "The dark side and literally back from the ashes.
And ending the 88 second-footage with the Millennium Falcon battling through those spaceships was glorious. I can't think of a better pay-off than that money shot. Really want to see Han, Leia, and Luke in their newest form, but it's a fantastic tease the team has made for this.

I can't hardly wait for December, at least I have me some footage right now. I can now sleep.

Starring Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Kenny Baker, Domnhall Gleeson, Andy Serkis, Oscar Isaac, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong'o, Gwendoline Christie, Crystal Clarke, the J.J. Abrams-directed film will blast in theaters on December 18, 2015.


Geek out by following The Film Geek Guy:

Facebook: The FILM GEEK GUY
Twitter: @matthew_escosia
Instagram: matthewescosia

Comments

Related Posts

{{posts[0].title}}

{{posts[0].date}} {{posts[0].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[1].title}}

{{posts[1].date}} {{posts[1].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[2].title}}

{{posts[2].date}} {{posts[2].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[3].title}}

{{posts[3].date}} {{posts[3].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}