Top 10 Worst Films Of 2011

Jan 1, 2012
2012 hits the calendars just this time, so, just to celebrate the movies last 2011, I list my Top 10 Worst Films of 2011.
worst movies 2011


During the past 12 months of 2011, I have seen films that annoy, disappoint me. Remember, this is the only films which I have seen last year. If you have any concerns, comment below..

10) Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

worst movies 2011

It is me and me alone who dares to watch this movie in 3D last March. Personally, I don't like the fact that this film was released in 3D, and the story, is just too boring (Sorry Bielebers).

9) The Hangover Part II

worst movies 2011

Hangover 2 is one of the most worst movie experience for me. The movie made me totally uncomfortable and the plot is recycled. I thought this will be the most funniest film of 2011, I was wrong.

8) Battle: Los Angeles

worst movies 2011

Last 2010, we had Skyline, and on 2011, there was Battle LA. Battle: LA is just plain and boring. It's like playing Call Of Duty in 90 minutes with totally dumb aliens and etc. There is no story at all here and Aaron Eckhart just made another movie that will totally break his career.

7) Sucker Punch

worst movies 2011

I had high hopes for this film back in 2010. Zack Snyder is one of my favorite directors since 300. But this film, the plot is non-sense and the acting is just really bad. Anyways, Emily Browning is really hot in this film.

6) The Zookeeper

worst movies 2011

Kevin James + Talking Animals + Poor Plot = Completely Bad Movie

5) Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1

worst movies 2011

Why are they still showing us these bad vampire love story? Breaking Dawn Part 1, yeah, you see that, Part 1. There's still one Twilight movie in 2012, completely non-sense.

4) Red Riding Hood

worst movies 2011

A completely non-sense twist to the beloved tale. This film is just horrible and the acting is just bad.

3) The Dilemma

worst movies 2011

Hollywood's two most underrated comedians team up in a bad movie. This was not funny and very disappointing. Shame on you Vince Vaughn.

2) Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

worst movies 2011

I don't know why Michael Bay continues making bad movies. The acting in this film is really horrible and too much explosions disappoints me.

1) The Smurfs

worst movies 2011

The beloved Smurfs turns out to be the most annoying, worst, disappointing movie of 2011. I just fell asleep while watching this film and the cutest Smurfs I know becomes the most annoying characters I have seen in my life.

That's my Top 10 Worst Films of 2011. I hope there will be less bad films to come in 2011. Happy New Year Geeks!

To check my Top 10 Best Films Of 2011, click here: thefilmgeekguy.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-best-films-of-2011

Comments

Related Posts

{{posts[0].title}}

{{posts[0].date}} {{posts[0].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[1].title}}

{{posts[1].date}} {{posts[1].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[2].title}}

{{posts[2].date}} {{posts[2].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[3].title}}

{{posts[3].date}} {{posts[3].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}